[OM] Re: Multiple Flash/Studio Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Multiple Flash/Studio Flash
From: Wim Verheyen <aemit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:57:32 +0100
 >Also, I am considering using a T32 on a stand with an umbrella.

I use a Hama studio umbrella, order no. 20845 or type 6070, 90 cm diameter,
cost me 40 Euro one year ago. This is a white umbrella which you can use for
reflected or transmitted light. It comes with a flash shoe and you can mount
it on a tripod, or as I have done, on a microphone stand.
I mount a T32 on it, connected to my 4Ti with a 5m TTL auto cord. I sometimes
use it with another T32, mounted on a BG2 on a tripod, connected with another
TTL auto cord and a TTL multi connector.
If I want to be more mobile, I put one of these inflatable diffusers on my
T32 on a BG2, these gadgets cost almost nothing and they work just fine as
diffusers, way cheaper than a softbox.

  Wim Verheyen, Houthalen, Belgium, aemit@xxxxxxxxx
  Photography and synthesizers
  http://users.skynet.be/aemit/        http://aemit.fotopic.net/