[OM] Re: An interesting item on *bay (radioactive 24/2?)

Subject: [OM] Re: An interesting item on *bay (radioactive 24/2?)
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:53:46 -0800
There were quite a few posts about the early 50mm f1.4 having a radioactive
element. I don't remember the ser.no. cut-off. The number 118xxx is what I
remember but I could be way off (couldn't find it in the archives).. Mark
Marr-Lyon posted some readings indicating the front element was the source.
I believe someone else posted some readings but I couldn't find those
either.
-jeff