[OM] Re: 60mm Slide on hood - hard to find?

Subject: [OM] Re: 60mm Slide on hood - hard to find?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 05:52:17 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2004 9:47:32 PM Central Standard Time,
Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

It would  appear that I will shortly be in possession of a Zuiko 35~70 f/3.6
lens,  thanks to E*ay. Looking in the eSIF I see that this lens calls for a
60mm  slide on lens hood... anyone have any idea how hard it will be to come
up  with one of these?

Curt, As for as I know, the only shortcomings of this lens are the  size, the
difficulty of finding the hood and the fact that the internal elements
sometimes get a little cloudy.  I'll contact you off list about how to get  the
proper hood.  Well actually, I'll contact you off list to tell you how  to get
one from me.  Didn't take long to solve that problem.  Bill  Barber