[OM] 60mm Slide on hood - hard to find?

Subject: [OM] 60mm Slide on hood - hard to find?
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:46:54 -0600
It would appear that I will shortly be in possession of a Zuiko 35~70 f/3.6
lens, thanks to E*ay. Looking in the eSIF I see that this lens calls for a
60mm slide on lens hood... anyone have any idea how hard it will be to come
up with one of these? What would be an acceptable alternative while I'm in
the hunt? I think I got the lens at a great price, so I'm hoping that it
turns out to be OK! I love my 35~70 f/3.5~4.5, but understand that the 3.6
is even better...

Any words of wisdom will certainly be appreciated....

Curt