[OM] Re: Trip to the big city - looking at cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Trip to the big city - looking at cameras
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:38:56 +1100
And when in Sydney he made very good sense as to why we should consider that
20D thing. I'm now desparately trying to fill rather than pilfer the penny
jar. Mind you, while I'm happy to be corrected about the comparison between
weights of 10D's and Lee Enfields I'm pretty sure that with some of
Stephen's Can*n lenses the kilos approach that of a Bren gun! (Of course
Natchos were in 1954 :)

John,
Sydney, Oz.