[OM] Re: [photo] fall forest 2

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] fall forest 2
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:20:17 -0800 (PST)
Hi Walt,

Thanks for the feedback and the invite. :)  If I would have been near
your backyard it would have been my pleasure to stop in for a
beverage... it would have been nice to meet you.  :)

Sorry to hear about the tree damage and lack luster fall.  For us, this
year has been an improvement over last year's due to a little less
rainfall.

Best regards,
Richard

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail