[OM] Re: [photo] fall forest 2

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] fall forest 2
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:47:24 +0000
Richard,

Have you been in our back yard?  Why didn't you come in for a beverage
appropriate to the time of day?  Seriously, I could step out the back door from
the basement and take a nearly identical photograph.  Nicely done.

This, however, is the first time in many years that I haven't added to the
thousands of fall foliage shots I have, dating back to the '60s.  Because of
the hurricanes that kept hitting Florida thisyear, then winding down by lashing
Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina with strong winds and heavy rain, lots of
leaves and limbs came down long before the colors started to appear, and this
year everything hereabouts just looks kind of ragged and the colors seem a
little subdued.  Maybe next year.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from