[OM] Re: US elections (OT and no pretence of anything else!)

Subject: [OM] Re: US elections (OT and no pretence of anything else!)
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:16:41 -0400
Well, in between the Shah and the Ayatollah there was a real government in
Iran, a middle-of-the-road democratic one. The ex-president, Abolhassan
Bani-Sadr, is on the record, ON FILM, testifying that an American delegation
cam in to talk to the Ayatollah's people during the US election campaign.
The leader of the delegation, he said, was George Bush, Sr.

I've seen the film.

Andrew