[OM] Re: Time-Life Library of Photography books on oBoy

Subject: [OM] Re: Time-Life Library of Photography books on oBoy
From: Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:56:36 -0700 (PDT)
Walt,

Thanks for spoiling my fun :-)

You outbid (or sniped) me in the last minute -- I had
3 people in my office and couldn't take the time to
log onto my esnipe.com acct. without raising the ire
of my employees who already feel overworked.

Oh well, at least they went to a well deserving OM
curmedgeon.

I've got four of this set, so if you're interested in
unloading the volumes you already have, contact me
off-list with what you want to sell and I'll see if I
can fill in some holes in my library.

Thanks,

 - Craig

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail