[OM] Re: Time-Life Library of Photography books on oBoy

Subject: [OM] Re: Time-Life Library of Photography books on oBoy
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:23:00 EDT

In a message dated 10/28/2004 8:26:31 AM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Shhhh!  Be vewwy, vewwy qwiet.  There may be snipers  abroad!

I've had the first seven volumes since Moby Dick was a  minnow.

The local 1/2 Price Books had the complete set a few months ago, although I
think they have since then departed.  For any who missed the boat Walt  missed
due to lack of funds, "Photography" by Barbara London, et al. is based on
that series.  An excellent, although somewhat pricey ($80-$85) book, worthy  of
being in any library.  Bill Barber