[OM] Re: T45 -- my solution

Subject: [OM] Re: T45 -- my solution
From: Radovan Faltus <FaltusR@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:39:10 +0200 (CEST)

OK, i'm going to remove all diodes, so
recharging should be faster.
   I have your schematic and i got the information
about pin connections from it, good work.
Only the picture of the pack front face with pins
should be oriented - for example location of leading
groove or two locking teeth would be helpful. Otherwise there are still
two ways how to connect it. I understood the orientation
from picture of the charger where the groove is at the bottom,
so i expected your picture is just a view how the charger
see the pack before it goes inside. (I have never had in my hands any T45
charger nor battery pack)

Thanks,
  Radek

http://www.bezpecnyinternet.cz