[OM] Re: {OT} Retired? Keep things interesting/shooting something

Subject: [OM] Re: {OT} Retired? Keep things interesting/shooting something
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:59:07 -0300
Jim wrote:
> Gosh, Wayne, don't shoot all your OM's.  What did they do to you?
>
>> hopefully shooting both guns and OM's. I'll see you in a few days. Wayne

No OM's were damaged in shooting.
In the course of two days, I passed up 7 moose, it being deer season only.
Rather take out my frustrations on the OM's, it was more disciplined and
less expensive to shoot something less valuable than an OM.
Ever try shooting a pumpkin? I captured some interesting video clips taken
with the C5050 of carving pumpkins with a 444 Marlin, 22-250, 308 Win., etc.
Wayne