[OM] Re: ( OM ) air-mail with Zuikoholic stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) air-mail with Zuikoholic stuff
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:52:52 +1000
At 09:07 PM 28/10/2004 +1000, Andrew F. wrote:

>No - sent a largish package to northern Vic last week - registered, not
>express (usually slows it) and it arrived next day. Brian's was only a
>little soft bag - perhaps it wandered off and got lost, poor wee thing.
>AndrewF

Yes, the northern Vic package arrived at my front door amazingly fast, I
think I must have telekinetic powers because I was wanting it for the
weekend (it arrived on a Friday).  And I haven't stopped fondling her since
she arrived, I'm seriously in love with this black beauty dressed in her
red snakeskin!

Trouble is, my old OM-1 has been feeling neglected and has been sulking in
the corner since the new arrival, I picked her up yesterday and found her
battery had died - who says OM's have no feelings?  At least having a spare
I'll now be able to send her away for a CLA and combined with a fresh
battery I'm sure she'll feel better.

Andrew McPhee