[OM] ( OM) tokina 17mm etc

Subject: [OM] ( OM) tokina 17mm etc
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:15:19 +1300
Hi folks

As I explained to Skip in an off-list response to what he wrote, I am grappling
with rampant Zuikoholism (not to mention the other brands) and an arising
need to be more financially responsible.

So from time to most of the time I set hard $ limits for my purchases.

And anyway, being a bottom feeder adds to the excitement. To pick a jewel
off the bottom (the 35/2 is by no means the first) gives quite a sense of
achievement. To me anyway. (its the 1/8th Scots blood in me rising to the
top)

Maybe Doris Fang felt the same about her garage sale finds - who knows?
She certainly planned her Saturday morning rounds like a military campaign.

If I saw a package like what was reported by AndrewF about Wayne, I'd be in
like the proverbial big dog, regardless.

Brian