[OM] Re: Jokes (OT and probably as likely to cause offence as political

Subject: [OM] Re: Jokes (OT and probably as likely to cause offence as political discussions)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:43:06 +0000
I certainly meant no offense.  These sorts of things come naturally to me.

I am probably about the most "live and let live" kind of guy you will ever
encounter.  As I recently posted on a political forum where I occasionally
express an opinion, I would really like to live in a country where two gay,
married, abortion clinic doctors can peacefully smoke legal dope in their home,
with a closet full of assault weapons and shelves loaded with pornography,
while having a high-stakes poker party with a half dozen hookers pouring drinks
and available for those so inclined, and be left alone by busy-body morons who
think everybody should be just like them.

Now, if anybody finds THAT offensive, I have a suggestion for something that,
while physically impossible, they can try alone.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --