[OM] Jokes (OT and probably as likely to cause offence as political disc

Subject: [OM] Jokes (OT and probably as likely to cause offence as political discussions)
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:10:12 +0100
Walt Wayman wrote:

> Please, no flames for the gay joke.  It was told to me by a very gay friend.

I know some superb Jewish jokes, told to me by a Jew. But that doesn't
necessarily make them politically correct or even acceptable to other Jews.

Not that I am the slightest bit offended by your gay jokes, you understand.

Mind you, I was slightly surprised a week or so ago to dip into a thread about
coons, but I worked out in the end when I read more that it referred to racoons.

Simon