[OM] Re: ( OM) Tokina 17mm SL F/3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) Tokina 17mm SL F/3.5
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:34:34 -0400
Cc: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As an alternative, the Tamron SP 17/3.5 is a very fine lens indeed, and much
more available in OM mount as it's got the Adaptall system.  Highly recommended

I know where there's one locally that could likely be be had for around US$150,
maybe less.  You might have to find an OM mount, but that may be able to be
worked out.  Private shipping to NZ isn't that expensive.  Email me offlist at
skipwilliams at pobox dot com if you're interested.

Skip