[OM] ( OM ) air-mail with Zuikoholic stuff

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) air-mail with Zuikoholic stuff
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:58:50 +1300
Hi all,

We have sometimes discussed mail etc delays between countries.

Are Zuikoholic things specially singled out for delay treatment?

Just today I got a little Zuikoholic packet from AndrewF who lives across one
large salty puddle and 1,500 miles away from me.  He posted it on about the
6th October so that is just over 3 weeks.

I got the Zuiko 35/2 from Washington State USA in 8 days. !!

And a Hama lens cap from a *Bay auction in NSW Australia in 3 days

Cheers, Brian
http://www.gregpalast.com/bff-dvd.htm
palast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Bush Family Fortunes: The Best Democracy Money Can Buy," out this month on DVD