[OM] Re: Wanted: 3ti, LNIB

Subject: [OM] Re: Wanted: 3ti, LNIB
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:07:11 +0200
There was one advertised in amateur photography in the UK a couple of
months back, actually there were two both new, one for 1000 UKP the
other for 2000UKP spotting a bargain I checked on the one for 1000 UKP
but surprisingly it had been sold, I didn't check the other, if I
remember I will bring the contact details in. probably a bit pricey, but
if she really loves him ;-)

unless one of the uk members have a recent copy to hand I think it may
have been ffordes

I have a few marks on the back of mine - which is a shame as I have kept
the box so a new unmarked back and you couldn't tell it wasn't new,
shame if I hadn't binned it because of the batteries I could have sold
mine ;-).

IanW