[OM] Re: E Accessories - prices!

Subject: [OM] Re: E Accessories - prices!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:07:41 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2004 5:17:33 PM Central Standard Time,
d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Olympus  kit but I
> have decided digital - with its astronomical
>  depreciation is NOT for me.

News flash.  You know the money you didn't lose in depreciation?   You won't
be able to take it with you.  That isn't a very kind thing for me  to say to
one who has helped me track down some very difficult to find OM  parts.  My
question for me is, "What price pleasure" or perhaps "What price  joy".  I'm
having a blast with my e-1 and it is not just a matter of a new  camera and
lens,
because it also involves a computer and software.  None of  these are small
expenses, however if one already has the computer and software  it becomes less
of a challenge.  Add digital and add Olympus digital, when  it works for you.
Bill Barber