[OM] OT Re: ( OM ) OT connection problems to the Bay

Subject: [OM] OT Re: ( OM ) OT connection problems to the Bay
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:46:35 +1300
Hi David

A complete rebuild would be a good idea but for the HUGE (immense) time
factor (many programs installed) and some other things.

If the program is Revealer.exe, I have that. Very useful sometimes.

I can put up with the on-board hassles at the moment. The alternatives are
even worse.

The main problems seem to be with the ISP - frequent disconnection on a
line that is not noisy at the time, access to mail being unavailable
sometimes (due in large measure to the volume of spam overloading their
mail servers) and some other  things.

But the access denial to eBay that I mentioned was just like any other site
that had just been totally disconnected. There was "nothing" there. Nobody
at home.

Brian