[OM] Greetings from Laos

Subject: [OM] Greetings from Laos
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:04:00 +0700
Hello,

Just thought I'd send a quick note to the list to tell you I'm doing
fine. It's really hot here (over 30C every day) but I'm starting to
get used to the heat and the rainy season has ended so the humidity is
down.

I've shot a few things with the Stylus Epic but haven't been getting
much photo done yet.

A big reason for this was that less than a week in I slipped and tore
the ligament in my knee (my anterior crucia ligament in case anyone is
wondering) so that has impacted my mobility a bit. I'm able to walk
and ride a bike again though so now I can get out and get some more
shots. There are boat races starting this weekend so I might get some
shots there.

Please reply off list as I'm set to "vacation" so I don't receive
messages sent to the list.