[OM] Re: Is it a scam? Advice wanted.

Subject: [OM] Re: Is it a scam? Advice wanted.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:56:27 -0700
Cc: <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've received and accepted several second chance offers. I was always either
the first(reserve not met) or second place bidder.

Your seller appears to be very reputable. As long as you get the money to
the actual seller it would seem to be a reasonable risk. Ask for an address
and check out his identity. There's a chance he may have a bunch to sell or
he needs to pay bills. Ebay should be able to verify his email but I doubt
they would do it within the 24 hours you have to accept the offer. You could
accept the offer then take more time to verify he is really the seller
before sending money.

Good luck,
-jeff