[OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay

Subject: [OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:45:58 +0100
I wondered how I missed that, and the answer is the descriptor "OM4-Ti".  I
have searches with hyphen after OM and without hyphen, but not in the wrong
place!

I notice that jonequinn didn't bite, but we can fully expect olympususa to
recycle the components of that litle 'win' by his alter ego.

Piers