[OM] Re: Shift Lens on E1?/software alternatives

Subject: [OM] Re: Shift Lens on E1?/software alternatives
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:52:12 -0700
IRRC look in TOPE for Walt's red chicken ....
In large part it comes down to how you like to work. With the lens you can
instantly see the effect of the shift. With software you can fix an image
you like otherwise. Sometimes you don't want to eliminate convergence, just
change it.  YMMV

Also I believe Moose has posted a fair number of images he did perspective
correction on. Did he succeed with that Italian tower?

-jeff