[OM] Re: Barcelona

Subject: [OM] Re: Barcelona
From: "Ing. Radovan Faltus" <faltusr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 10:36:34 +0200
Hi Donald,
   i god advice to take 135 there several 3 weeks
ago. Thanks for this, the set of 35 and 135 was suitable
for most of my needs, only several times i was missing
50.

I photographed architectural details and people.
No.1 for me is the Guell park from Gaudi and
in this time it shouldn't be overcrowded with tourists!

Happy journey.

Radek