[OM] Re: Lord Lichfield on BBC

Subject: [OM] Re: Lord Lichfield on BBC
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:28:36 +0100
On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:39:38 +0100, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I heard him as well John.  He spoke very well but only reasonably
> convincingly.  He called Terry O'Neil an old dinosaur for refusing to
> use digital.  It is not merely nostalgia that keeps people using film
>
> Chris

Olympus are still paying him, too, so he's not exactly unbiased.

I've always said that for people in his position, and those who need it
and need it now for commercial reasons, digital is where it's at, full
stop.

It has no bearing whatsoever on what I do, or what decisions I have to
make.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS