[OM] Lord Lichfield on BBC

Subject: [OM] Lord Lichfield on BBC
From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:21:41 +0100
The BBC "Today" radio programme interviewed Lord (Patrick) Lichfield
this morning following the news that Kodak had announced wordwide job
losses (including some 600 in the UK).

Well known as an OM user, Lord Lichfield said he had not used
conventional film for some 5 years and that his "output" as a
commercial photographer was far higher with digital and at much lower
cost.

Commenting on his visit to Photokina, he mentioned the "exciting new
digital cameras from Olympus" so perhaps we'll see him toting an E-1
or E-300!

On an earlier thread about the demise of Bronica SLR's, my son was at
Photokina and was very surprised at the news on his return, since
Bronica were displaying the SLR range there without any indication of
the demise.

Regards

John Gruffydd (Mold, Wales, UK)