[OM] Re: Stacked TCs

Subject: [OM] Re: Stacked TCs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:13:32 +1000
You might find this article of interest regarding TC testing - the
Canon TC's are of similar reputation and cost to the Olys and the
comparison between using a 1.4X TC or upscaling/enlarging is quite
interesting. Sometimes one is better, sometimes the other. It all comes
down to 'suck it and see' I suspect, but Atkins' approach is good.
AndrewF