[OM] Re: OM Metering

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Metering
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:53:57 -0200
on 29/09/2004 00:26, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I assume the document Fernando received must refer to the later version
> of the OM-2 vs. the OM-2n.
Yes, it refers to the curtain patern change made in 1978. In my letter to
Olympus America I had enclosed an advertisment published in Modern
Photography showing the pre-1978 curtain patern, so as to illustrate my
question. Through this ad I learned that there had been a previous OM-2
design.
Nevertheless, until now I've never heard of center weighting by means of the
SBCs.

Well time to go to sleep for me now, otherwise I'll start writting in
Spanish :^)

Regards,

Fernando.

PS: Moose, how do you search the archives so quickly? It takes me ages to
find something..., or do you have a 2000 GB HD ;-)