[OM] FS 55mm f1.2 with OEM caps and metal hood. Very recent CLA.

Subject: [OM] FS 55mm f1.2 with OEM caps and metal hood. Very recent CLA.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:17:59 EDT
I have both the 50mm and 55mm f1.2 and one needs to go live somewhere  else.
The 55mm, serial number 141XXX is being offered with all the proper  caps and
metal hood.  The aperture was a bit sluggish, so it was sent to  Photosphere
for a CLA. I would rate it an excellent + condition with  perfect glass and
mechanics. Minor signs of usage.  Photos available upon  request. Black nosed.
Postage paid in the USA and slight additional charge  for overseas delivery.

This is a beautiful example in very nice condition.   If you are  looking for
one, you will have no disappointments with this lens.  Money  cheerfully
refunded if not as described and returned within 10 days of  receipt. The
perfect
55mm f1.2 for your OM or 110mm f1.2 equivalent for  your e-1. Offered at $300
which includes insured postage in USA.

Bill Barber