[OM] Re: E-300 and OM-adapter?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 and OM-adapter?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:25:23 +0000
You mean it's not?  I don't actually know, as I haven't been allowed to play in
this sandbox myself.  I just assumed (yeah, I know, that makes an ass out of u
and me) that since the original post, by I still don't remember who, but
someone I think I considered knowledgeable, referred to a "smaller mount" on
the E-300, that the E-1 had to have the same "smaller mount," since the lenses
that fit the former also fit the latter.  Having never seen an E-1 in person
(or should I say "in camera," except that means, in legal parlance, something
entirely different), I have no idea about the comparative size of it's hole and
the one in an OM.  Therefore, realizing I don't know much about it at all, I'm
going to keep my hole shut.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from