[OM] Re: E-300 and OM-adapter?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 and OM-adapter?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:47:57 +0000
The original post, which was written by I don't remember who right now, when
referring to the fact the E-300 had the "smaller lens mount," meant, and left
it to be understood, that it was the same "smaller lens mount" as on the
preexisting E-1.  Admittedly, I assumed, although only for a millisecond, that
the E-300 mount was a smaller yet mount than the smaller E-1 mount, but I
quickly got over that misconception and realized that it was not in fact a
smaller smaller mount but the same smaller size smaller mount, the two smaller
mounts being equally small, i.e., identically smaller, in each or either
instance, as the case may be.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

I'm still holding out, however, and resisting this digital siren song.  But I
must admit, it's getting more and more into the "ver-r-r-y interesting" area.

Walt

---
"Progress might have been all
right once, but it's gone on too