[OM] Re: [photo]Reflections

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo]Reflections
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:34:52 -0700
Hi Richard,

Battison Collective: List member Graham Battison received heaps of
speculation (elsewhere, not on this list) regarding the "authenticity"
of a photograph he made. After a while speculation began as to the
authenticity of Graham himself--the photo becoming a secondary concern.
Hence photos produced by the "Collective." See the list archives for the
thread(s).

Also being the owner of one of those 50 year old brains, I understand
exactly what you mean. :-/

---
Scott Gomez