[OM] Re: [photo]Reflections

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo]Reflections
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
--- Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Very, very cool.
>
> You know, don't you, that people are going to start saying you
> Photoshopped the effect and that you're a member of the Battison
> Collective, right? :-)

Thanks Scott.  Let em talk. :)  BTW, what's the Battison Collective?

I made a mistake on what Zuiko I said I used.  It was the 35-70/4... I
traveled light that day and only had the OM1 with that one lens.  I
need to write this stuff down as my 50 year old brain ain't what it
used to be.  :)

Richard

http://mail.yahoo.com