[OM] Re: EOS-OM adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: EOS-OM adapter
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 07:22:59 +0800
Following is the contact information of Kindai adapter, just send them an
email and you will get the price and payment information. Two months ago I
bought a E-1 to Contax adapter it was straight forward and easy, the
shipping cost is very reasonable too.

Kindai International,
Hiroike Building,
1-21-13 Takadanobaba,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Japan

Tel. (0081) 32080911 Fax (0081) 3200- 8560
Attention of Mr. Masuda
www.kindai-inc.co.jp
eMail: t.masuda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

C.H.Ling