[OM] Re: Question about OM-4 spot meter

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about OM-4 spot meter
From: "iwert" <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:32:04 +0200
Hello,

three possibilities you can try:

1. tighten the bottom screws of the camera firmly (especially the ones near
the tripod thread).
2. check if the battery cover is plain aluminium and not painted (black).
3. clean the battery compartiment and put in known GOOD SR44's (eveready
357's).

these are the tricks that do it for me mostly... others will probably follow
with advice!
Otherwise I can also think of dirty contacts somewhere...

Iwert.