[OM] Re: MF gear (Was: 28mm/3.5 hood [was: Re: lens questions)

Subject: [OM] Re: MF gear (Was: 28mm/3.5 hood [was: Re: lens questions)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:40:06 -0700
People still watch slide shows down under? Pretty much nobody I know
will sit still for them, literally.

Of course, If I had one of the 4x5 inch film to 6x7 foot rear projection
screens I cooked up years ago for an employer, I could invite Walt over
for a show of his 4x5 transparencies, then use the middle magnification
to show some MF slides. I could have had one, but it would take up one
of the bedrooms for the projector. :-)

Moose