[OM] 28mm/3.5 hood [was: Re: Re: lens questions

Subject: [OM] 28mm/3.5 hood [was: Re: Re: lens questions
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 20:59:23 -0300
I have an Olympus OM 28mm / f3.5 metal hood looking for a new home. The only
blemishes are:

the "3.5" in the "3.5 / 28 Japan" writing round the base of the hood just
above the screw thread has losts its original paint.

the outer rim of the hood furthest from the screw thread both inside and
outside has lost a touch of black paint here and there.

The screw thread [49mm] is like new. The hood has not been bent or dinged
and is perfectly circular. .

If anyone is interested please let me know off list. All I would like in
return from one new owner is a colour post card from his or her home town or
immediate neighbourhood. I will ship airmail anywhere in the world at my
cost.

John Hudson
Nova Scotia, Canada