[OM] Re: Increased digital camera storage

Subject: [OM] Re: Increased digital camera storage
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:00:08 -0400
I'm not sure if it is the CF card or not, still testing, but I have a Sandisk
Ultra II (2gb) I use in my E-1. The camera regularly locks up when shooting
events. It locked up twice the other day at the soccer match. Olympus
first said I needed to upgrade the firmware, I did, now they are saying
try a different flash card, and if it still locks up, send the camera in for
service evaluation. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to press
the button and no response.

Wayne