[OM] Moose's Mini tripod

Subject: [OM] Moose's Mini tripod
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:26:57 +0100
I have taken Moose's advice from some time ago (I found it in the
archives Moose) and I have bought a mini tripod.  It is a Velbon Ultra
Maxi SF, slightly smaller than the 343E that Moose suggested.  I
reckoned that I could not visit a Mediterranean paradise without using
one of the best features of the OM4 – the low light, long exposure
capability.  And a normal size tripod just does not work with budget
air travel.  So I have this 32inch machine with ball head which takes
my Br*nica RF645 with ease and a reasonable amount of sturdiness.  I
will use it with my OMs and a 505-250 with care, however ...

Thanks Moose.

Chris

<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker