[OM] Re: Increased digital camera storage

Subject: [OM] Re: Increased digital camera storage
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:26:22 -0700
Although it is not huge MD do use up the battery faster. Under ideal
circumstances they have a similar failure rate, but no one argue that
MDs are not more delicate. There was an amusing comparison by a PC
magazine the URL of which I could not find before writing this that
compared various CF cards being immersed in water, being heated, and
even nailed to a tree. Most of them survived and I am sure that an MD
would not have.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA