[OM] Update on old thread was: Re: Bird-scoping!

Subject: [OM] Update on old thread was: Re: Bird-scoping!
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:26:23 +0200
Just a small update...
Well after some search on the internet after a spotting scope for sale,
missing some far away deals I did found a sales-ad for a Kowa TSN 1 in
the local papper. Went to the seller, a mere 5 minutes walk, and found
it to be in perfect condition and bought it for 3500 SEK (about EUR
380). Included was a Manfrotto 144 tripod.

I have 'spotted' an camera ocular now and hoping to introduce my OM-2
to the scope soon.

/ Johan - neighborhoods watch has a new meaning