[OM] Re: update

Subject: [OM] Re: update
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:09:52 -0300
Cc: GeeBee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
What can I say ?

The next time we visit the UK we will have at least two items on the
itinerary ....

a return visit to Gresham church and a visit to meet Graham of
geebeephoto.com with a big thank you in person and a pint of the best bitter
down at his local pub.

I will of course be writing to Sacha Wright directly with a big thank you
for having taken the photos.

What I need to know is the name and contact address of the lady who tidied
up the grave site. She deserves many thanks as well.

As I said before, it is quite comforting to think that one or more
subscribers to an internet discussion forum will go this far out of their
way to help another subscriber.

John Hudson
Nova Scotia, Canada