[OM] Re: Yellowstone, Texas, grandchildren and books. An interesting com

Subject: [OM] Re: Yellowstone, Texas, grandchildren and books. An interesting combination.
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:23:28 -0600
I love winter. It would be hard to live here if one didn't. I would have a
hard time with the high humidity....and I could certainly do without
hurricanes too. September is a little early for snow when I have concrete
work to do though. It is snowing right now but it's not sticking. We have
had a lot of rain this summer and the wild flowers were beautiful. I didn't
really get to photograph them like I wanted as the light wasn't right or it
was blowing and raining when I had the time. We really needed the rain so
people didn't complain too much.

I visited the Photo exhibit at the Eastern Idaho State Fair the other day
and there was some great work there. I wish there was  a way to share some
of the images with the list. The local yokels "done good" again.

/jmac