[OM] Yellowstone, Texas, grandchildren and books. An interesting combina

Subject: [OM] Yellowstone, Texas, grandchildren and books. An interesting combination.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:37:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2004 3:05:58 AM Central Standard Time,
jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:

Time for  a visit to
Yellowstone.

When and where do we meet you?  In Texas it is hot as hell and we will
likely get drowned by Ivan by week's end.  Oh, that will be lovely, hot and
really
humid.  It would be nice to escape to your beautiful weather, but  then I
guess you might enjoy visiting Texas in February or March, although April  is
really better.  Come to think of it, April is about he only month really  worth
making a special trip to Texas.  Oh that isn't really true, but I do  look
forward to a brief trip this weekend to visit my new grand daughter in  Golden,
CO.  She was born this morning.  Our third grandchild and  first grand
daughter.
 Oh yes, I'll have the e-1 and probably an OM with  me. From time to time,
there is discussion of photo books on the list.   Over the past few months I've
picked up several titles by Nick Kelsh and highly  recommend them to any who
are interested in better pictures of family and other  people.  They are
simple, well laid out books with many illustrations and  projects.  The three
I've
added to my bookshelf are How to Photograph Your  Baby, HTP Your life and HTP
Your Family.  Bill  Barber