[OM] Re: Lake of the Clouds

Subject: [OM] Re: Lake of the Clouds
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 23:47:37 +0100
On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:32:14 -0700 (PDT), Richard Lovison
<sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Donald.  That's an interesting technique... I missed out on the
> discussion.  I'll go and dig it up in the archives. I like the effect
> on this image with about 15 in the Amount.
>
> Thanks again for the critique and suggestion.
>
> Richard

I'd never seen it mentioned anywhere else, and I have a fair library of
Photoshop titles. Amazing the things that crop up here... which is one
reason why I hang around.

I'm going through a lot of old stuff using this technique, and it is a
revelation.

Just bought an Epson 3170 off the 'bay, using it for my YashicaMat stuff
and the newer slides from my Kowa, and the USM technique is great for
pulling those back.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS