[OM] Re: Glitzy hood

Subject: [OM] Re: Glitzy hood
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 13:09:53 -0600
Hi Mike:

The 'nut' is a soft brass material, and was the problem on mine. Any one
that reads beyond this point must not fear barbarism ////  not having a tap
set in this size  I took a needle nosed Vise-Grip pliers and leaving the
screw in place applied some squeeze on the nut. This has to be done very
gently. The nut will go slightly out of round but thread contact is
reinstated so provided that you don't apply huge pressure the screw will
work again.

Gord