[OM] Re: OM40 / OMG OM2 OM2n and T10 Ring Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: OM40 / OMG OM2 OM2n and T10 Ring Flash
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 14:30:24 -0700
Piers Hemy wrote:

>OM-2S does TTL OTF, correct.

Oops! I always forget the 2S. It is indeed one of the Auto TTL OTF
bodies of which I spoke.
I forget them because I've never had nor wanted one.
And this is neither top nor bottom posting. Interior posting?

>OM-3 does not do TTL OTF, but OM-3Ti does TTL OTF, I am sure that is what
>you meant to say Bill!

NOT Oops! I specifically said I was speaking only about Auto TTL OTF,
which does not include either version of the OM-3.
Another OM body I've never had nor wanted (although the 3Ti is much
prettier than the 2S). In case anybody cares, the other Moose rejects
are the OM-30(F), 707(77) and 101 PF(88).

>In a message dated 9/3/2004 10:31:49 PM Central Standard Time,
>olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>There  are only 4 Om bodies that do
>Auto TTL OTF with T series flashes, OM-2,  OM-2n, OM-4(T(i)) and OM40(PC).
>
>Yes, it is early and I just rolled out of bed, but what about the OM 2S and
>the OM 3 bodies.  What is it that is not registering with my brain this
>morning?  Bill Barber

Moose