[OM] Re: In memory of Poof

Subject: [OM] Re: In memory of Poof
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 05:35:39 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks.  I liked the top image of Cesare on your page... wonderful
expression!

My wife lost her cat of 17 years in late winter of this year due to
cancer.  She also held her while the vet gave the injection.  I'm not
sure I could ever done that with Poof so maybe it's best things
happened as they did.

Thanks to Chris, Wayne, Dorothee, Jim and Donald for your thoughts.

Richard

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush